tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Apache TomEE Embedded
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:43:29 GMT
Dunno how relevant it is in your case, but I would maybe mention the TomEE
Maven plugin then.
In development, it's able to download, start, stop, etc
But there is also a goal to make it possible to package easily your own
TomEE (for example with additional libs, etc).

The TMP does not need anything, so an empty project with a simple pom is
enough. Then, there is a generic script called mvn ;-) to run it.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro