tomee-users mailing list archives

From Trevor Stevens <tstev...@me.com>
Subject Re: XA datasource in tomee.xml
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:57:29 GMT
Hmm, well I assumed that this would work but it failed with exceptions at startup.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Cannot cast org.apache.openejb.resource.jdbc.managed.xa.ManagedXADataSource
to javax.sql.XADataSource

  <Resource id="test" type="DataSource">
    XaDataSource testxa
    DataSourceCreator dbcp-alternative
  </Resource>

  <Resource id="testax" type="DataSource">
      JdbcDriver com.mysql.jdbc.jdbc2.optional.MysqlXADataSource
      JdbcUrl jdbc:mysql://localhost/testdb?autoReconnect=true
      UserName test
      Password test
      JtaManaged true
  </Resource>