tomee-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Touzery <emmanuel.touz...@lecip-its.com>
Subject [tomee-embedded] tomee sending javamail to port 25 no matter what I specify
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 07:07:17 GMT
Hello,

     I'm trying to configure tomee-embedded for arquillian tests, that
it would send javamail to port 3025 instead of 25, and failing at
achieving it so far. It doesn't pick up my configuration and keeps
sending to port 25.

     Here's how I use it to send email:

     @Resource(name = "notificationsMail")
     private Session mailSession;

     I tried this in the arquillian.xml:

     <container default="true" qualifier="tomee">
         <configuration>
             <property name="httpPort">8080</property>
             <property name="stopPort">-1</property>
             <property name="properties">
                 notificationsMail.mail.smtp.host=localhost
                 notificationsMail.mail.smtp.port=3025
                 notificationsMail.mail.smtp.socketFactory.port=3025
                 notificationsMail.mail.transport.protocol=smtp
                 notificationsMail.mail.smtp.user=user
                 notificationsMail.mail.smtp.debug=true
             </property>
         </configuration>
     </container>

     To no avail. I also tried giving the extra command-line parameters:
-DnotificationsMail.mail.smtp.port=3025
-DnotificationsMail.mail.smtp.socketFactory.port=3025

     And it also doesn't help.

     What am I doing wrong?

     Thank you,

Emmanuel