tomee-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Jaekel <fkjae...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.6-SNAPSHOT unavailable (was: Using a different javax.mail provider)
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 13:13:13 GMT
I had a lot of strange issues with JavaMail in TomEE when I was migrating
from a regular Tomcat 7.

The solution was to delete geronimo-javamail_1.4_mail-1.8.3.jar,
add geronimo-osgi-locator-1.1.jar, and finally add mail.jar to
<tomee_home>/lib (when I added it to WEB-INF/lib some email routines of my
application were working and others not).