tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and Java 1.8
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 14:33:55 GMT
Here is what i use for build enhancement

<!--OPENJPA ENHANCMENT-->
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
                <artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${plugins.openjpa.maven.plugin}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <includes>
                        com/xxx/model/entities/**/*
                    </includes>
                    <excludes>
                        com/xxx/model/entities/**/*_.class
                    </excludes>
                    <addDefaultConstructor>true</addDefaultConstructor>

<enforcePropertyRestrictions>true</enforcePropertyRestrictions>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>enhancer</id>
                        <phase>process-classes</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>enhance</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
                        <artifactId>openjpa</artifactId>
                        <version>${apache.openjpa.version}</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>

<asotobu@gmail.com
> >:

using OpenJPA and
> > TomEE

> > "[class
that your application
> > will
> > > be
the OpenJPA
> enhancer.
null
> > > general
> null
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.enhance.ClassRedefiner.redefineClasses(ClassRedefiner.java:96)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.enhance.ManagedClassSubclasser.prepareUnenhancedClasses(ManagedClassSubclasser.java:176)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.loadPersistentTypes(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:311)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.initializeBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:235)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:211)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:155)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:226)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:59)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.ReloadableEntityManagerFactory.createEntityManager(ReloadableEntityManagerFactory.java:160)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManagerRegistry.getEntityManager(JtaEntityManagerRegistry.java:119)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.getEntityManager(JtaEntityManager.java:96)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.persistence.JtaEntityManager.persist(JtaEntityManager.java:144)
> > org.superbiz.BookManager.createBook(BookManager.java:14)
> > > Method)

> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:192)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:173)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.record(StatsInterceptor.java:181)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.monitoring.StatsInterceptor.invoke(StatsInterceptor.java:100)
> > > Method)

> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext$Invocation.invoke(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:192)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.ReflectionInvocationContext.proceed(ReflectionInvocationContext.java:173)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.interceptor.InterceptorStack.invoke(InterceptorStack.java:85)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer._invoke(StatelessContainer.java:227)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer.invoke(StatelessContainer.java:194)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.synchronizedBusinessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:308)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.businessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:303)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:92)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:308)
> > > >> >> > > > > >

> org.superbiz.BookManager$$LocalBeanProxy.createBook(org/superbiz/BookManager.java)

you think it may be
> > caused

> > --
> >   Alex Soto Bueno - Computer Engineer