tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE 1.6.0 + MyFaces 2.2.0 + javax.faces.view.ViewScoped
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 21:16:11 GMT
This was the Last response from Leonardo:

Hi

It looks like something not directly related to MyFaces, it is like if
the classpath is scanned twice, or like the bean is subscribed twice.
I suppose it is a bug in OWB or in TomEE. Maybe you should report it
in:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE

regards,

Leonardo Uribe