tomee-users mailing list archives

From hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Re: deltaspike fullstack example
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 20:42:02 GMT
Hi Romain,
usually U ask as a challenge :-)

No, what I meant is that I basically use a standard em producer (as shown at
DS doc site) but I've tried different types of producers, also DS
containermanaged transaction strategy but I still face the same issue.

I've had a few challenges using DS entityrepositories and transactions so I
usually end up being unsure about my perception of the matter :-|

I might channel this question to DS, but I felt it right to ask here since
you provide similar functionality in the fullstack example.

br hw