tomee-users mailing list archives

From hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Re: deltaspike fullstack example
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 17:47:34 GMT
OK,
what you said made me think of eclipselink flush mode.

by setting:
eclipselink.persistence-context.flush-mode=commit

It seems that its working....
and now I'm sure I'm using a jtaentitymanager :-)

does openjpa have the same by default?

BTW, It would be cool to have an example showing a ds datarepository and em
producers for JTA in tomee....would have saved me a few hours :-)

I also made a test using an em resolver in which you can set the flushmode
on repository....and that works aswell (without jpa provider
configuration....maybe a better solution.)

thanks again Romain.

br hw