tomee-users mailing list archives

From romych <romy...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Failure like OPENEJB-2063 bug, but with jax-Ws service
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 15:16:51 GMT
Yes I am report about success too early.
The error was not corrected at the time.
Latter I am remove throw statement from AbstractDelegatingLogger.java source
file and recompile cxf-api.
Then overwrite cxf-api library at catalina-home/lib directory. But I think
it is not an cxf bug, problem in openejb-cxf.

>it is fixed now. Was the same without being the same ;) (not the same
>call actually, I missed this one, sorry)

Thanks mans, for your job.