tomee-users mailing list archives

From renz <renald.hene...@areasante.com>
Subject Remote EJB Client Poor Performance
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:05:56 GMT
Hello,

I'm using remote EJB over HTTPS in a JSE app.
I've set up mutual authentification to use a smart card on the client side.
I've developped my own ConnectionFactory and register it like explained in a
former post :
http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Remote-EJB-Client-With-Multiple-Certificates-td4665780.html#a4667061

Everything works fine except performance. It takes about 15 sec for each
request.
I can accept it for the first one because of the SSL Handshake.
But it seems like a new connection with a new handshake is done for every
request even 2 :
- 1 for the bean lookup
- 1 for the remote call

Is there a way to use connection pooling or something else to try to reuse
connection when it is possible and avoid new SSL Handshake?

I've logged one the server side and the header keep-alive is activate for
each request.

Any idea?

Thank you very much.