tomee-users mailing list archives

From thomasdk <johnasra1...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTPS to a remote server fails
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 18:07:59 GMT
Hi and please excuse me if what I am asking was obvious. I have tried to
search the forums with no results.

>From my webapp within Tomee I am trying to access a remote server using
https ( apache httpclient ver. 4.x ) to retrieve some data. When the code
stub is executed as a stand alone program ( Eclipse kepler or command line )
everything works fine. The same JRE is used in all cases ( JRE7 with
unlimited cryptocraphy installed). When the same stub executes in Tomee it
fails during keystore initialization ( output from debug ):
/trustStore is: No File Available, using empty keystore.
trustStore type is : jks
trustStore provider is :
init truststore
trigger seeding of SecureRandom
done seeding SecureRandom
Ignoring unsupported cipher suite: TLS_DHE_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256
......../

Apparently the default location of cacerts is unknown within the Tomee
environment? Where can I specify the trustStore and truststorePassword
variables?