tomee-users mailing list archives

From Eric Henson <ehenson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with shutting down TomEE 1.7.1 using the JAAS module SQLLoginModule
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 02:22:14 GMT
I want to report that since I have proved the Resource for my MySQL data
source TomEE has been a bit more happy with me.  I'm using these settings:

		JtaManaged          false
		InitialSize			10
		MaxActive			50
		MinIdle				5
		MaxIdle				10
		MaxWait				15000
		ValidationQuery		"SELECT 1"
		TestOnBorrow		true
		TestOnReturn		false
		TestWhenIdle		false
		TimeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis	34000
		MinEvictableIdleTimeMillis		55000

I also have a JtaManager DataSource with the same settings.

Now the server has been restarting without having to kill it.  There was
also an instance where right after it loaded the Tomcat Native libraries
during startup it use to pause for about 15 seconds and now it's instant.  I
haven't been able to test my Ubuntu server yet, however, I'll keep you
updated.

Does being more specific with the DataSource properties seem to help the
server?