tomee-users mailing list archives

From bodop <bodo.pfel...@business-logics.de>
Subject <Host copyXML="true"> does not work for ear files
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 13:44:36 GMT
Hello list,

I deploy an EAR file with two web applications to the <Deployments> dir.
I have set copyXML of the default host to "true" and expected that the
META-INF/context.xml of the web application that contains it is copied
to $CATALINA_BASE/conf/[engine]/[host]/mywebapp.xml because I would like
to overwrite if for the next restart. But instead the directory only
contains manager.xml and host-manager.xml of the default plain web
applications. Also placing mywebapp.xml myself into the directory does
not result in overwriting the included context.xml. How can I achieve it?

Btw: May one web application inside the ear got to "localhost" and the
other one to "anotherhost"?

Best regards
Bodo