tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ failover
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:42:52 GMT
Hi Matej,

You need to specify at least two hosts to the failover for it to work -
It works like a retry when you use the same host.

failover:(tcp://10.1.1.1:61616,tcp://10.1.1.1:61616)

However, the error you are getting is possibly a design  issue in
EtaUpdateReqHandler - Never cache the connection locally in an instance
variable. Use:

void method(){
Connection con = null;
try{