tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ failover
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:52:04 GMT
Matej,

This is the connection string I used on an app that runs 24/7/365 - And
so far hasn't missed a beat since 2012.

failover:(nio://IPADDRESS:PORT?soTimeout=60000&daemon=true&keepAlive=true&connectionTimeout=120000&wireFormat.tcpNoDelayEnabled=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=480000&wireFormat.maxInactivityDurationInitalDelay=120000)?timeout=15000

Andy.

--
   Andy Gumbrecht
   https://twitter.com/AndyGeeDe