tomee-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Touzery <emmanuel.touz...@lecip-its.com>
Subject jax-rs @Path annotation scanning
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:38:41 GMT
Hello,

     I know that in glassfish it's possible to do something (with the
web.xml IIRC) and all the services with @Path annotation are
automatically taken into account by the container. We ported a GF
application to tomee and the way we have it configured now is by listing
every JAX-RS service manually in a class inheriting Application. I tried
quickly scanning the classpath manually to find classes with the @Path
annotation but it was quite slow and I'm pretty sure something like that
must be supported through some option or optional setup?

     So, how we go about to enable that scanning and spare ourselves
that typing everytime we add a new JAX-RS service?

     Regards,

Emmanuel