tomee-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Touzery <emmanuel.touz...@lecip-its.com>
Subject Re: jax-rs @Path annotation scanning
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:56:36 GMT
Hello,

     I was hoping that is the case.

     OK, if I remove the application class yes I actually see in the log
output that the services are detected, they're just bound to another URL
than the one we expect. So I just need to fix the @ApplicationPath
directive. So that's through the web.xml, however can you just give me
an example of that section of the web.xml that works for tomee/apache
cxf jax-rs? All the examples I find online have inheriting from
Application instead of using the web.xml, for instance there:

http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/rest-example-with-application/README.html

     Thank you!

Emmanuel