tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster + @Schedule
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 12:46:09 GMT
> "hello 1413583260198" was created in a previous attempt, so my feeling is

> that, somehow, even creating a new timer on every server restart, tomEE (or
> Quartz) is assuming that the calendar timer is already created (checking by
> cron expression maybe?). In fact, in the DB, there are only 3 triggers
> everytime.
> >

> If persistent that s possible

Hi Romain

Yeah, but then is it a bug? I mean, if I am creating a new timer, even if
it has the same calendar cron expression, it should not be silently ignored
just because there's already one in the DB, right?

Yes, it's persistent. It has to be to make quartz cluster work.

*/5 no?

sorry, I feel so stupid about this :-)

TIA

Leo