tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using quartz + tomee 1.7.1+
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:27:40 GMT
Hi Andy

I did :-(

Grave: MisfireHandler: Error handling misfires: Couldn't store trigger
'group1.1413900600168' for 'group1.1413900600168' job:test.HelloJob
org.apache.openejb.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Couldn't store trigger
'group1.1413900600168' for 'group1.1413900600168' job:test.HelloJob [See
nested exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: test.HelloJob]
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1223)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.doUpdateOfMisfiredTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1037)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.recoverMisfiredJobs(JobStoreSupport.java:986)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.doRecoverMisfires(JobStoreSupport.java:3187)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.manage(JobStoreSupport.java:3935)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.run(JobStoreSupport.java:3956)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: test.HelloJob
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.InitThreadContextClassLoadHelper.loadClass(InitThreadContextClassLoadHelper.java:72)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper.loadClass(CascadingClassLoadHelper.java:114)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper.loadClass(CascadingClassLoadHelper.java:138)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate.selectJobDetail(StdJDBCDelegate.java:852)
    at
org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1205)
    ... 5 more

[]

Leo