tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster + @Schedule
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:31:38 GMT
Hi Romain

Actually, I've just read the spec again (JSR318, chap 18) and I think it
does not say anything about this regardless the persistence :-)

It simply says nothing about if multiple triggers for the same EJB that
share the same ScheduleExpression are treated separately or not. Although,
since each timer may have its "info" serializable field, my feeling was
that each timer should be considered an independent entity. But this is
opinion, not spec.

[]

Leo