tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using quartz + tomee 1.7.1+
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:48:16 GMT
Hi Andy

#     org.quartz.scheduler.classLoadHelper.class = CLASS_LOAD_HELPER_CLASS

# "CLASS_LOAD_HELPER_CLASS" defaults to the most robust approach, which is to
# use the "org.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper" class - which in turn
# uses every other ClassLoadHelper class until one works.  You should probably
# not find the need to specify any other class for this property,*
though strange
# things seem to happen within application servers*.  All of the current
# ClassLoadHelper implementation can be found in the "org.quartz.simpl" package.

gonna try, but this comment scares me to death :-)

[]

Leo