tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using quartz + tomee 1.7.1+
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:00:46 GMT
Hi Romain

tried both

org.apache.openejb.quartz.scheduler.classLoadHelper.class=org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper
org.apache.openejb.quartz.scheduler.threadsInheritContextClassLoaderOfInitializer=true

but I could not make it work. The exception persists.

:-(

[]

Leo

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
rmannibucau@tomitribe.com> wrote:

> this is a tomee config ignored when you use quartz by itself - same
> applies to application.properties. Maybe
>
> org.apache.openejb.quartz.scheduler.threadsInheritContextClassLoaderOfInitializer
> as system property or in quartz properties of your shceduler?
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau

> > did not know this option...
> >
> > well, I've added org.apache.openejb.openejb.quartz.use-TCCL=true to
> > application.properties but made no change.
> >
> > what does it mean?
> >
> > []
> >
> > Leo
> >
> > On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
> > rmannibucau@tomitribe.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, did you configure quartz to use TCCL?
> >> Romain Manni-Bucau
> >> Twitter: @rmannibucau
> >> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
> >> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
> >> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> trigger
> [See
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1223)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.doUpdateOfMisfiredTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1037)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.recoverMisfiredJobs(JobStoreSupport.java:986)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.doRecoverMisfires(JobStoreSupport.java:3187)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.manage(JobStoreSupport.java:3935)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.run(JobStoreSupport.java:3956)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.InitThreadContextClassLoadHelper.loadClass(InitThreadContextClassLoadHelper.java:72)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper.loadClass(CascadingClassLoadHelper.java:114)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper.loadClass(CascadingClassLoadHelper.java:138)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate.selectJobDetail(StdJDBCDelegate.java:852)
> >> >

> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1205)

> >> agumbrecht@tomitribe.com>

> HelloJob.class
> correct
> test

> [...]