tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee @jars
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2014 16:17:32 GMT
Yes once your test fixed it works on up to date trunk/master:

@RunWith(ApplicationComposer.class)
public class BusinessBeanIT {
    @Module
    @Classes(value = {BusinessBean.class, AuthUtil.class}, cdi = true)
    @Jars("deltaspike-")
    public WebApp app() {
        return new WebApp();
    }

    @Configuration
    public Properties config() throws Exception {
        Properties p = new Properties();
        //p.put("logging.level.OpenEJB.startup", "FINE");
        //p.put("logging.level.OpenEJB.startup.config", "FINE");
        //p.put("openejb.jul.forceReload", Boolean.TRUE.toString());
        return p;
    }

    @EJB
    private BusinessBeanLocal businessBean;