tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE JavaMail problems
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:40:44 GMT
Hi

multiple users did it in case of migrations. That said the issue is
really linked to something else in your environment since we are 2 not
able to reproduce it. Maybe try to debug both implementation
(Transport.send(msg)) and see where it is different. We can then fix
geronimo if needed (if not a conf issue)

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com