tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: using quartz + tomee 1.7.1+
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:25:17 GMT
this is a tomee config ignored when you use quartz by itself - same
applies to application.properties. Maybe
org.apache.openejb.quartz.scheduler.threadsInheritContextClassLoaderOfInitializer
as system property or in quartz properties of your shceduler?
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> [...]
>
> what does it mean?
>
> []
>
> Leo
>
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 1:31 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
> rmannibucau@tomitribe.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, did you configure quartz to use TCCL?
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau

>> > Hi Andy
>> >
>> > I did :-(
>> >
>> > Grave: MisfireHandler: Error handling misfires: Couldn't store trigger
>> > 'group1.1413900600168' for 'group1.1413900600168' job:test.HelloJob
>> > org.apache.openejb.quartz.JobPersistenceException: Couldn't store trigger
>> > 'group1.1413900600168' for 'group1.1413900600168' job:test.HelloJob [See
>> > nested exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: test.HelloJob]
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1223)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.doUpdateOfMisfiredTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1037)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.recoverMisfiredJobs(JobStoreSupport.java:986)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.doRecoverMisfires(JobStoreSupport.java:3187)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.manage(JobStoreSupport.java:3935)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport$MisfireHandler.run(JobStoreSupport.java:3956)
>> > Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: test.HelloJob
>> >     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
>> >     at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
>> >     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>> >     at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
>> >     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
>> >     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.InitThreadContextClassLoadHelper.loadClass(InitThreadContextClassLoadHelper.java:72)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper.loadClass(CascadingClassLoadHelper.java:114)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.simpl.CascadingClassLoadHelper.loadClass(CascadingClassLoadHelper.java:138)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.StdJDBCDelegate.selectJobDetail(StdJDBCDelegate.java:852)
>> >     at
>> >
>> org.apache.openejb.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.storeTrigger(JobStoreSupport.java:1205)
>> >     ... 5 more
>> >

>> > []
>> >
>> > Leo
>> >
>> > On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Andy Gumbrecht <

add a quartz jar -

can use the shaded
>> one

TimerServiceAPI