tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: deltaspike fullstack example
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 08:06:12 GMT
well I would have just produced the entity manager directly. Also
maybe check validation-mode in the persistence unit.

BTW do you care adding your code to this sample? (ie providing us a
formal patch in a TOMEE ticket)?

This way it will add at least a test for this issue

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau