tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Remote EJB Client Poor Performance
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:23:45 GMT
Hi

pooling has to be done in your ConnectionFactory (cause the factory
knows about the "key" to use for the connection). You can have a look
to org.apache.openejb.client.SocketConnectionFactory which uses a map
of pool for this purpose.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/