tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resources.xml in a WAR ?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 13:49:08 GMT
well it really depends more than it but we were forcing JtaManaged for
persistence unit datasources which was making your config not working
pretty easily (this is fixed on trunk). I managed to make it failling
in a plain tomee installation. It can also work by luck if tere is
another datasource but then you don't use your settings.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau