tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Glassfish to TomEE Webservices
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 12:24:02 GMT
Hi

can you precise what you need from Metro/Glassfish:
- EJB integration
- Pojo integration only
- resource injections
- ...

ATM we don't have a dedicated integration so if you need
EJB/Injections etc it can not be working our of the box. That said
integration shouldn't be that hard since we have it for axis and cxf
already.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/