tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failure like OPENEJB-2063 bug, but with jax-Ws service
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 16:58:37 GMT
well it is fixed so I don't want to create a thread about it but the
real bug is in cxf since they don't support the API they use. Instead
of throwing an exception they should System.err or log a warning
saying it is ignored IMHO.

Last point: another point is surely using commons-logging which is
only in maintenance mode today - we even didn't really integrate it in
TomEE/OpenEJB but we support slf4j and log4j2 out of the box.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau