tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: openejb-jar.xml and testing
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:01:37 GMT
Hi

using a system property should work as well with all embedded runners.
Just ensure it is set before the rule starts.
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

> Hi,
>
> When I'm using OpenEJB for testing (EJBContainerRule/OpenEjbRunner) and want to test
my @Stateless web-service security (@RolesAllowed), I have to include an openejb-jar.xml next
to ejb-jar.xml containing an <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method> so that users and
groups are read from users/groups.properties.

> Is there another way to configure the auth-method so that I don't need to add an openejb-jar.xml
in my sources for testing purpose only?

> I can already do it with applicationComposer (sysprop "cxf.authMethod") but I would really
like to be able to do it with EJBContainerRule/OpenEjbRunner too.