tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <smithh032...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE JavaMail problems
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 11:44:11 GMT
You did the right thing. For years, I have been posting to this list about
my issues with geronimo javamail (which is shipped/bundled with tomee+) and
the workaround is to remove-and-replace geronimo javamail JAR with (Oracle)
JavaMail JAR.

Now, my endusers don't like the few seconds wait/delay that it takes to
sendMail via (Oracle) JavaMail, so I am using MessageDrivenBean via Apache
MQ (bundled with TomEE+) to send the mail after user click Send Mail button
in webapp.