tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache TomEE 1.7.1 and Arquillian Persistence Extension Alpha7
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:27:20 GMT
Hi Romain, I havre tried with remote adapter and excluding
arquillian-transaction-jta dependency and next exception is thrown:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.jboss.arquillian.transaction.impl.lifecycle.TransactionHandler.testRequiresRollbackDueToFailure(TransactionHandler.java:150)
at
org.jboss.arquillian.transaction.impl.lifecycle.TransactionHandler.rollbackRequired(TransactionHandler.java:140)

on the other way if I remove the openejb-transaction-provider (and of
course add the arquillian transaction), I get next exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/openejb/arquillian/transaction/OpenEJBTransactionProvider
at
org.apache.tomee.arquillian.remote.RemoteTomEEEJBEnricherArchiveAppender.createAuxiliaryArchive(RemoteTomEEEJBEnricherArchiveAppender.java:33)
at
org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.client.deployment.DeploymentGenerator.loadAuxiliaryArchives(DeploymentGenerator.java:209)

I am going to start a downgrade of APE to see if there is one version which
works. Anyway any thoughts on that?