tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache TomEE 1.7.1 and Arquillian Persistence Extension Alpha7
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:47:17 GMT
Today computers are against me :( I am using Alpha3 of APE and with
tomee-remote 1.7.1 next exception is thrown Caused by:
org.jboss.arquillian.core.spi.InvocationException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No transaction associated with current
thread

I have tried different things and mix versions downgrading plugin and tomee
version without much success.

> Ohh that would be cool!

>> yep, but we can upgrade tomee version. This should be no more than 1h of
>> work.
>>

>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau

>> > :( we need to fix it :) this october we are going to release a new APE
>> with
>> > mongodb support. Any ideas how we Can fix this? I suppose that embed
>> error
>> > is on APE itself
>> >
>> > El dimecres, 1 octubre de 2014, Romain Manni-Bucau <
>> rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>> > va escriure:

>> org.jboss.arquillian.transaction.impl.lifecycle.TransactionHandler.testRequiresRollbackDueToFailure(TransactionHandler.java:150)
>> >> >

>> org.jboss.arquillian.transaction.impl.lifecycle.TransactionHandler.rollbackRequired(TransactionHandler.java:140)

>> org.apache.tomee.arquillian.remote.RemoteTomEEEJBEnricherArchiveAppender.createAuxiliaryArchive(RemoteTomEEEJBEnricherArchiveAppender.java:33)
>> >> >

>> org.jboss.arquillian.container.test.impl.client.deployment.DeploymentGenerator.loadAuxiliaryArchives(DeploymentGenerator.java:209)

and

>> rmannibucau@gmail.com

>> the
>> is