tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JaxRS versioning REST API
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:12:54 GMT
Hi,
I have been playing a bit so maybe you prefer using URI?

For example in case of version on URI I can use the subresource approach:

@Path("/{version: [v]\\d+[[.]\\d+]?}/")
public AppApiSubResource getVersionedSubResource(@PathParam("version")
String fullVersion) {

  String version = parse(fullVersion);
  return SubResourceFactory.getResource(version);

}

It looks pretty well, at least centralize all logic inside a factory.