tomee-users mailing list archives

From Lars-Fredrik Smedberg <itsme...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding @Inject vs @EJB for EJB
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 12:19:35 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to understand how I can use @Inject to inject EJBs.

1. If I want to inject an EJB that is packaged in the WAR together with the
code trying to inject it i assume I can use @Inject, correct?
2. As 1 but the EJB is packaged in a separate ejb-jar. I assume I can still
use @Inject correct?
3. If the EJB is packaged in another WAR inside the same EAR or in another
EAR I need to use @EJB correct?
4. In case 3 how do I adress the EJB? Where can I read more about the
naming standard?

Regards
LF

--