tomee-users mailing list archives

From Matej <gma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ failover
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:11:09 GMT
Thank you Andy for Help.

This is what seems to be helping for now, if anyone is interested. We have
splitted the connection pool for producers and consumers. Becuase,
otherwise producers/consumers are sharing, sesstions, transancions,... And
because of the error, we figured, that maybe this is the problem. We also
added, some timeouts and othe settings. Andy we will look at your seeting,
thank you allot!

Our configuration:

<Resource id="jms/genericAdapter" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
        BrokerXmlConfig =
        ServerUrl       =  failover:(tcp://
10.1.1.1:61616?trace=true&amp;keepAlive=true&amp;soTimeout=10000&amp;connectionTimeout=10000&amp;soWriteTimeout=10000&amp;closeAsync=false
)
</Resource>

<Resource id="jms/genericAdapterRead" type="ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
        BrokerXmlConfig =
        ServerUrl       =  failover:(tcp://
10.1.1.1:61616?trace=false&amp;keepAlive=true&amp;soTimeout=10000&amp;connectionTimeout=10000&amp;soWriteTimeout=10000&amp;closeAsync=false
)
</Resource>

<Resource id="jms/genericFactory" type="javax.jms.ConnectionFactory">
        ResourceAdapter = jms/genericAdapter
</Resource>

<Container id="jms/genericContainer" ctype="MESSAGE">
        ResourceAdapter = jms/genericAdapterRead
</Container>

Maybe there is a more elegant way to to the split.

BR

Matej