tomee-users mailing list archives

From Hendrik Dev <hendrikde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TomEE JavaMail problems
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:51:14 GMT
All the open issues below seems to refer to the same bug, at least 2
patches were supplied (on 7 Aug 2013 and 3 Aug 2014)
Don't know why no committer has picked this up till now ...

So i think this needs to be addressed ...

PS:
This one is marked resolved but it seems that the fix never have been
released (or fix was not really a fix)?

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Howard W. Smith, Jr.
<smithh032772@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 7:56 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> > On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Romain Manni-Bucau <
>> rmannibucau@gmail.com>
>> > wrote:

>> >:
>> tomee+)

>> > I think I created a bug against geronimo javamail when I started using
>> > TomEE. I don't know if that bug was resolved yet or not.
>> >

>> As said the bug is linked to your environment so we can't work on it
>> if you don't help :(

Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22
PGP: 0x22D7F6EC