tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: serializeAsArray JacksonJaxbJsonProvider
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 13:34:59 GMT
I changed to:

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
             xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1 ">
    <pojo-deployment  class-name="jaxrs-application">
         <properties>
            cxf.jaxrs.providers =
com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider
        </properties>
    </pojo-deployment>
</openejb-jar>

resources.xml

<resources>
    <Service id="json"
class-name="com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider">
        serializeAsArray = true
    </Service>
</resources>

and didnt work, what is the value of id in service tag? is json correct? do
i have to set the same class name in both files?? i really dont understand
this config.