tomee-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 18:17:22 GMT
I understand now.  Apache CXF implements JSR-311 wich is JAX-RS 1.1
compliant.

I could see that CXF 3.x is JAX-RS 2.0 compliant.

1. Is there any plan to upgrade TomEE with CXF 3.X?

2. If i need to use some feature in JAX-RS 2.0 could i another
implementation like jersey or rest easy with tomee 1.7.1?

Thanks

*José Luis Cetina*