tomee-users mailing list archives

From Xavier Dury <kal...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: openejb-jar.xml and testing
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:06:39 GMT
Thanks!

> From: rmannibucau@tomitribe.com
> Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:01:37 +0200
> Subject: Re: openejb-jar.xml and testing
> To: users@tomee.apache.org
>
> Hi
>
> using a system property should work as well with all embedded runners.
> Just ensure it is set before the rule starts.
> Romain Manni-Bucau
> Twitter: @rmannibucau

>> Hi,
>>
>> When I'm using OpenEJB for testing (EJBContainerRule/OpenEjbRunner) and want to test
my @Stateless web-service security (@RolesAllowed), I have to include an openejb-jar.xml next
to ejb-jar.xml containing an <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method> so that users and
groups are read from users/groups.properties.

>> Is there another way to configure the auth-method so that I don't need to add an
openejb-jar.xml in my sources for testing purpose only?

>> I can already do it with applicationComposer (sysprop "cxf.authMethod") but I would
really like to be able to do it with EJBContainerRule/OpenEjbRunner too.