tomee-users mailing list archives

From Chris Li <libo5...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't use commons-beanutils.jar in TomEE-plume-1.7.1
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2014 02:55:39 GMT
Hi

I have an application which needs commons-beanutils.jar dependency. So I put
it into my pom.xml file.

        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-beanutils</groupId>
            <artifactId>commons-beanutils</artifactId>
            <version>1.9.2</version>

        </dependency>

I know the TomEE already has commons-logging lib, so in my pom.xml file, the
commons-logging is excluded.

When I start the TomEE, I got below error.

SEVERE: EjbTransactionUtil.handleSystemException: User-specified log class
'org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger' cannot be found or is not
useable.
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: User-specified log
class 'org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger' cannot be found or is
not useable.
	at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.discoverLogImplementation(LogFactoryImpl.java:874)
	at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:604)
	at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:336)
	at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:310)
	at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:685)
	at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.getMatchingAccessibleMethod(MethodUtils.java:942)
	at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:274)
	at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:226)