tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Avoid scanning and auto deploy
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 05:20:11 GMT
I need to start EJB container in embedded mode to load JPA Entities
and create tables. The problem I am facing is that it loads any EJBs
in the classpath. I am trying to prevent loading and deploying these
EJBs by the following:

    properties.put("openejb.exclude-include.order", "include-exclude");
    properties.put("openejb.deployments.classpath.include", "");
    properties.put("openejb.deployments.classpath.exclude", ".*");
    properties.put("openejb.deployments.classpath ", false);

Still no luck. Is there a way to prevent auto deployment ??

Thank you.