tomee-users mailing list archives

From kenundrumz2100 <kenundrumz2...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenEJB Starup with SQL
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2015 20:10:32 GMT
I have a pretty general question about utilizing the OpenEJB platform by
itself to perform some out of container unit testing for my project. Some on
my entities are annotated with a schema value and when using the HS DB that
said schema does not exist before the container is built up and the entities
are deployed out. This is causing the test cases to fail because the tables
can not be created as there is no schema to create them in.

The question: Is it possible to run some SQL against the HS DB before the
container is created and the entities are deployed into it using the
EJB3Container methodology to create the required schema so that the tables
are made and the test cases can be executed? We would like to limit the
number of XML configuration files required and prefer the dynamic code-based
solutions if possible.

Much appreciated in advance. If you have questions please let me know and I
will try to elaborate more on the topic.