tomee-users mailing list archives

From SKR <k...@cosma-consult.de>
Subject Re: TomEE2 JAXRS Security Context
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 11:32:10 GMT
I tried:
@InInterceptors (interceptors =
"org.apache.cxf.interceptor.security.SecureAnnotationsInterceptor")
in my service.

No effect. The interceptor was not loaded or invoked. I think using
openejb-jar.xml is better. I'm using now:

<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.openejb.org/openejb-jar/1.1">
    <pojo-deployment  class-name="jaxrs-application">
        <properties>
            cxf.jaxrs.providers =
com.fasterxml.jackson.jaxrs.json.JacksonJaxbJsonProvider
            cxf.jaxrs.in-interceptors =
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.security.SecureAnnotationsInterceptor
        </properties>
    </pojo-deployment>
</openejb-jar>

here also... no effect! The interceptor gets not invoked.

I noticed this problem already some days ago as I tried to add the
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor to my service. This failed
also.

For any reason CXF does not load interceptors via annotations or this
property. Is my openejb-jar.xml correct?