tomee-users mailing list archives

From hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Re: tomee and docker (jarstxt)
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 18:10:10 GMT
@Thiago,
no worries :-)

@Romain,
I know it will work, but I was kind of hoping it was possible to generate
such entries using the jarstxt plugin :-)

https://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/tomee-a-war-without-dependencies/

"Next step can be to get a maven plugin supporting or helping with the
generation of such a file."

Lets say we get a few more providers like Primefaces.
I am, like many others, an Elite member which has the bugfix relases
available.
They are not avaliable at public maven2 repos.

I have to add BF releases to our "private" repository.

When it comes to my original question regarding docker, I will add libs to
vm shared dir (mapped to container m2.dir)

A good happy saturday evening to Y'all.

br hw