tomee-users mailing list archives

From jieryn <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-RS Testing with JAX-RS 2.0 Client
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 18:28:17 GMT
Oh, hm, I'm seeing something else strange now:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.ws.rs.core.Response.getMediaType()Ljavax/ws/rs/core/MediaType;
        at org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.internal.ClientInvocation.extractResult(ClientInvocation.java:144)
        at org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.internal.ClientInvocation.invoke(ClientInvocation.java:444)
        at org.jboss.resteasy.client.jaxrs.internal.ClientInvocationBuilder.get(ClientInvocationBuilder.java:165)
        at com.acme.javaee.api.JaxRsClientTest.testWikipediaTomee1(JaxRsClientTest.java:30)