tomee-users mailing list archives

From jieryn <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject JAX-RS Testing with JAX-RS 2.0 Client
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:41:10 GMT
https://github.com/jieryn/javaee-example

Would someone please give that small example project a try (mvn
install)? The same tests using JAX-RS 2.0 Client library (via jboss
resteasy) fail, but work with Apache Wink's native client. I'm also
seeing other weird errors with not being able to marshal/unmarshal
XMLRootElements when using JAX-RS 2.0 client library.

Anyone have any experience with this? I'd prefer to use the 2.0 client
library so that I can change providers if it is desired in the future.