tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I configure Apache CXF ignoreNamespaces in TomEE+?
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:42:36 GMT
Hi

beans.xml is a CDI config files and you pasted spring config (why the error).

To configure ignoreNamespaces just define an openejb-jar.xml and a
resources.xml as in the johnzon sample explained here
https://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/apache-johnzon-more-configuration-and-tomee-integration/.
Just adapt it to cxf default json provider.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

> Hi All,
>
> I have create a simple RESTful service but when I tried to return json I have this error:
>
>     java.lang.IllegalStateException: Invalid JSON namespace
>
> Looking at TomEE+ 1.7.1 I saw behind jax-rs implementation there is Apache CXF 2.6.4,
so I tried to configure property ignoreNamespaces = true.

> Unfortunately, I haven't found any documentation on TomEE, and looking at Apache CXF
documentation if I want set ignoreNamespaces = true I should set it into `beans.xml`

local:"server"). Expected elements are <{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}decorators>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}interceptors>,<{http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee}alternatives>`

> What do you think, should I continue configure cfx or try to use a different implementation
(Jersey)?