tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee and docker (jarstxt)
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2015 19:20:22 GMT
The mvn plugin doesnt support it cause it is not deterministic but you can
replace mvn resolver to use the repo you want on coming version. We can
make it configurable for next versions as well
@Thiago,
no worries :-)

@Romain,
I know it will work, but I was kind of hoping it was possible to generate
such entries using the jarstxt plugin :-)

https://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/tomee-a-war-without-dependencies/

"Next step can be to get a maven plugin supporting or helping with the
generation of such a file."

Lets say we get a few more providers like Primefaces.
I am, like many others, an Elite member which has the bugfix relases
available.
They are not avaliable at public maven2 repos.

I have to add BF releases to our "private" repository.

When it comes to my original question regarding docker, I will add libs to
vm shared dir (mapped to container m2.dir)

A good happy saturday evening to Y'all.

br hw